RootsTech, the largest family history event in North America, is a unique family history conference for both new and experienced genealogists. It is a place where new technologies are showcased that help discover family history and bring families together.
We’re especially proud to be Platinum Sponsors for this year’s event.
Friday, February 7 will be MyHeritage Day at RootsTech. The morning will open with remarks from our Chief Marketing Officer Ori Soen. There will also be a MyHeritage-sponsored lunch where Chief Product Officer Mike Mallin will speak on New Products at MyHeritage: The Next Frontier.
The MyHeritage Team will be speaking during the conference. Here is a list of the great talks that we have lined up:
- Tap into Billions of Historical Records and Family Tree Profiles with the MyHeritage Matching API, with Richard Stauffer: Wednesday, February 5, 3:15 PM.
- Automate and Improve Your Genealogy Searches, with Mark Olsen: Thursday, February 6, 10:30 AM.
- New Inventions and Product Improvements on MyHeritage, with Uri Gonen: Thursday, February 6, 2:30 PM.
- Using the Latest Technologies to Build an Online Family Tree and Revolutionize Your Research, with Daniel Horowitz, Thursday February 6, 4 PM.
- Extended Genealogy Services Using Family Graph API, with Uri Gonen, Friday February 7, 2:30 PM.
- Finding Family and Ancestors Outside the USA with MyHeritage New Technologies, with Daniel Horowitz: Friday, February 7, 2:30 PM.
- Building New Capabilities with Historical Records on MyHeritage: Six Key Development and Partnering Lessons Learned, with Mike Mansfield: Saturday, February 8, 10:30 AM.
- Creating Massive Value for Users Through Matching Technology, with Mike Mallin: Saturday, February 8, 4 PM.
We will be presenting many interesting demos at the MyHeritage booth and in the RootsTech demo theatre.
The MyHeritage Team at RootsTech 2014 includes:
- Gilad Japhet – MyHeritage Founder and CEO
- Yuval Ben-Galim – Chief Operations Officer
- Ori Soen – Chief Marketing Officer
- Mike Mallin – Chief Product Officer
- Noah Tutak – General Manager, MyHeritage USA (Geni.com)
- Uri Gonen – SVP Product Management
- Russ Wilding – Chief Content Officer
- Roger Bell – VP Product Management
- Daniel Horowitz – Chief Genealogist
- Mark Olsen – Business Development Manager
- Mike Mansfield – Director of Content Production
- Schelly Talalay Dardashti – US Genealogy Advisor
- Richard Stauffer – Software Architect
- Ross Bloom – Marketing Program Manager
Those attending will be happy to meet with you. Please stop by our booth and ask a team members to introduce you.
All in all, RootsTech is a fantastic event and a fascinating opportunity to learn how to find your ancestors and connect with your family. There will be over 200 classes for all skill levels and interests. We’ll be blogging and tweeting throughout the event, so make sure to stay tuned!
Will you be at RootsTech 2014? Stop by and say hello to the team at the MyHeritage booth #605.