MyHeritage is at the National Genealogical Society (NGS) conference, taking place this week in Cincinnati, Ohio (USA) from May 9-12.
The conference is a fantastic opportunity for genealogists and anyone interested in family history research to get together and share ideas.
NGS was established more than a century ago – in Washington DC, in 1903. It provides education and training for the genealogy community and promotes access to and preservation of genealogical records.
Everyone at NGS is invited to visit MyHeritage (booths 331-430), where we can personally greet you, and offer some exciting activities:
- We’ll be demonstrating our new, improved version of family sites.
- Make family discoveries in the 1940 census.
- Participate in the “MyHeritage Challenge.” Bring your family tree on a flashdrive in GEDCOM format for a free “SmartMatch” check. Receive a special gift.
- Already enjoying the MyHeritage app on your iPhone, iPad or Android? Visit the booth, show us the app, tell us why you like it and receive a gift! Don’t have the app yet? Download it for free from App Store or Google Play and start making smart discoveries.
The MyHeritage team includes:
- Chief genealogist Daniel Horowitz
- US genealogy advisor Schelly Talalay Dardashti
- Business development manager and genealogist Mark Olsen
They look forward to greeting you.