Easter is just around the corner and - with this holiday - we welcome Spring and the rebirth of new life.
It’s a great time of year to celebrate your family lineage with the younger generations.
Try some of these do-it-yourself crafts to celebrate both the holiday and your heritage. They are sure to be fun for kids and adults alike:
- Create a family tree centerpiece out of eggs:
- Compile a holiday cookbook, with information about each family member who prepared that recipe:
- Make silhouette eggs with pictures of your ancestors:
- Use handprints and footprints to capture the little ones in your family:
- Design a family door sign, with the names of all the members of your clan:
Do you have more ideas to add? Let us know in the comments below!
Search for your ancestors: