MyHeritage is getting ready for next week’s 44th Jamboree conference, organized by the Southern California Genealogical Society.
This year’s theme is “Follow the Path to the Past,” and the event takes place from Friday-Sunday, June 6-9, in Burbank, California.
We’re excited to see friends and meet new faces from all those expected at Jamboree. Will you be there? We’ll be at booth #409 where you can visit our team:
- Daniel Horowitz, Chief Genealogist
- Mark Olsen, Business Development Manager, MyHeritage USA and World Vital Records
- Amanda Tantisalidchai, Social Media Coordinator at Geni
- Charles Edmonds, Customer Service Manager at Geni
As always, our team of experts will be on hand to answer any questions and provide tips for your family research. In addition, visit booth #409 to participate in some of our activities:
- Bring your GEDCOM to our booth and we’ll help you find relatives in minutes with a free “Smart Match” check.
- Register and build a free family tree and receive a special gift.
- Come try out MyHeritage’s SuperSearch, our online database with access to billions of records, to find out more about your family history.
- Get a 25% discount on all our subscription purchases at our booth.
- Already enjoying the MyHeritage app on your iPhone, iPad or Android? Visit the booth, show us the app, tell us why you like it and receive a gift! Don’t have the app yet? Download it for free from App Store or Google Play and start making smart discoveries.
Friday, June 7
9.30am-10.30am – Daniel: "Crowdsourcing: When the Power of Many Benefits All.”
3-4pm – Daniel: "MyHeritage - The Ultimate Genealogy SuperSearch Engine.”
Saturday, June 8:
11.30am-12.30pm – Daniel: "MyHeritage Record Matching Technology: Linking Your Family with the History."
Sunday, June 9:
11.15am-12.45pm – Daniel: Demo session on Family Tree Builder 7.0
1-2pm – Daniel: "MyHeritage: Enhanced Smart Matches and Social Networking Technologies: Facilitating Collaboration."
MyHeritage will also be giving away each day, in the Jamboree raffle (four of each in total):
- One "Premium account for one year"
- One "Six-month Data plan"
- Two Family Game card decks
- Two Printed family calendars
Can't attend in person? You can still join in by following our tweets from the @MyHeritage account, and the Jamboree hashtag #SCGS2013.
We look forward to greeting you at booth #409 at Jamboree!
Search for your ancestors: