MyHeritage is excited to head to the 2013 National Genealogical Society (NGS) conference, taking place next week from May 8-11, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
NGS was established 110 years ago in Washington, DC, to serve and grow the genealogical community through education, training, promoting access to and preserving genealogical records.
The conference is a great opportunity for genealogists and those interested in family history research to meet and share ideas on how to advance family research.
Will you be at NGS? Come visit MyHeritage at booth #431, and meet our team.
Here's what we have planned:
- Register and build a free family tree and receive a special gift.
- Upload your family tree with a GEDCOM, and we’ll help you find your relatives in less than five minutes.
- Meet our team of experts who will answer your genealogy questions.
- Come try out MyHeritage’s Super Search, our online database with access to billions of records, to find out more about your family history.
- Already enjoying the MyHeritage app on your iPhone, iPad or Android? Visit the booth, show us the app, tell us why you like it and receive a gift! Don’t have the app yet? Download it for free from App Store or Google Play and start making smart discoveries.
- We'll also be offering a 20% discount on all subscription purchases at our booth.
Come learn more about MyHeritage with our chief genealogist Daniel Horowitz at three programs:
- 11am, Wednesday, May 8: “The Ultimate Genealogy Super Search Engine.” Learn about MyHeritage’s Super Search, our online database, with billions of records to enhance your family history research.
- 11am, Thursday, May 9: "How to Find Your Relative on the Internet Without Really Searching." He'll discuss Smart Matching and other tools to help genealogists find relatives worldwide.
- 4pm, Saturday, May 11: “Face Recognition and Photo Tagging for Genealogy.” Learn how to recover lost family connections and discover related people.
Our NGS 2013 team looks forward to greeting you at booth #431:
- Daniel Horowitz, Chief Genealogist
- Ori Soen, Chief Marketing Officer
- Mark Olsen, Business Development Manager, MyHeritage USA and WorldVitalRecords
- Amanda Tantisalidchai, Social Media Coordinator at Geni
Will you be at NGS 2013? Let us know in the comments below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Search for your ancestors: