Following our successful RootsTech 2012 participation, the MyHeritage team now heads to London for the Who Do You Think You Are? LIVE family history show. Some 17,000 attendees are anticipated over the three-day event, Friday-Sunday, February 24-26.
The event will be held in the National Hall at the Olympia Exhibition Halls on Olympia Way, and features many expert speakers on diverse topics, workshops, many genealogy related vendors and more.
MyHeritage’s Head of Genealogy (UK) Laurence Harris will give the Keynote Presentation - “Breaking Down the Barriers with Social Networking – Strategies and Tricks” – at 1pm Saturday, followed by a Q&A panel session, with genealogy experts D. Joshua Taylor, Lisa Louise Cooke, Peter Christian, Paul Howes and Daniel Lynch.
The WDYTYA team includes:
- MyHeritage CEO and founder Gilad Japhet.
- Chief Genealogist Daniel Horowitz will present “How do we share and preserve memories in a digital age?” at 4.30pm Friday, and “Mobile applications for family data sharing,” at 5pm Saturday.
- Head of Genealogy (UK) Laurence Harris will give the Keynote Presentation (detailed above) in addition to “My ancestor was Jewish – Tips for tracing Jewish ancestors,” at 2pm Sunday.
- US Genealogy Advisor Schelly Talalay Dardashti will present “Sources for researching Sephardic families from Spain,” at 1pm Sunday.
Tickets for these presentations are available in advance when booking or alternatively from the ticket booth at the event.
Also staffing MyHeritage’s booth #617 will be: Netherlands Community Manager Denie Kasan, Support Representative Aviv Ben Arie, former UK Community Manager James Sanderson and USA & UK Community Manager Aaron Godfrey.
We’d like to invite MyHeritage members attending the show to visit our booth and participate in some exciting activities:
- We’ll be demonstrating our new improved version of family sites.
- There will be a sneak preview of our soon-to-be released SuperSearch.
- Try out World Vital Records.
- Are you ready for the MyHeritage Challenge? Bring your family tree on a memory stick to the booth for a free “SmartMatch” check. Receive a special gift.
- Don’t yet have a Premium Subscription? Just stop by our stand and say “MyHeritage Blog,” to receive a 20% discount!
- Are you already enjoying the MyHeritage app on your iPhone, iPad or Android? Visit our booth, show us the app, tell us why you like it and receive a gift! Don’t have the app yet? Download it for free from App Store or Android Market. Let the fun begin.
Visit our booth just to say hello and to meet the MyHeritage team. We’re looking forward to greeting you.
We look forward to seeing you in London!
Search for your ancestors: