If you are interested in networking and contacting new people, you can find members with similar interests to you and connect with them in this section.
You can also build a complete member profile with some interesting information about yourself to let others find you.
You can find people through profile indications of their Interests, Age, Gender, Country or whether they have a profile photo or not. Or just look through the list of all the members of the MyHeritage Community.
This is how you set up your member profile:
- Select 'Community' in the upper left hand main sections menu.
- Click on the 'Members' tag.
- Go to 'My member profile'.
There you will see an array of options that allow you to select and complete your user profile.
Among other, you can:
- Manage your email address, display name and date of birth.
- Upload a profile photo or change your current one.
- Enter information like country, school, university and occupation.
- Edit your interests, like favourite books, movies, music, restaurants or leave a comment about yourself.
- Use security settings to decide whether you want your profile to be included in the Member Centre or not and whether to allow people to comment on it or not.
More than 28 million members from all over the world make MyHeritage a powerful social networking resource. So complete your profile and share who you are with the MyHeritage Community to get in touch with relatives, friends and maybe even find romance!